Audi Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
thanks again...the last thing i want to do is burn out a new module or my wiring.
the english is very poor and hard to understand due to the translation..
from the looks of it, (for the left side)
remove pin #4 from T32c
remove pin #6 from T10a
insert the #4 pin from T32c to #6 on T10a
take pin #6 from T10a and join it with pin #8 at T10a

is this correct? pardon me for being a pain in the ass (or arse) ;)

thanks again Cockney, your advice is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
10 Posts
thanks again Cockney...I owe you a drink

·
Registered
10 Posts
The facelift and RS6 units are exactly the same!!!!
umm...no they are not. RS6 has integrated fog lamp. wiring procedure is definitely different. i tried unsuccessfully yesterday.

·
Registered
9 Posts
umm...no they are not. RS6 has integrated fog lamp. wiring procedure is definitely different. i tried unsuccessfully yesterday.
The rewiring at the control module is the same but if you want to activate the RS6 foglamps you also have to rewire at the lights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
pin #4 from T32c is not black/red as stated in the diagram on my car. on my car it is grey/white. it controls the marker lamps (in the bumper). with pin #4 from T32c moved to location 6 at T10a, i get a fault for an open circuit for the marker lamps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
or a simplified explanation would help..the diagram is a bit confusing. when it states that a pin is no longer needed, do they mean at the controller, or the wire (ie: leaving the wire free, disconnected)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!!
Need some help please!!
I have a 2008 3.2 A6 S-line, and i really want to fit the new headlights and also the S6 DLR on my car.
I read that some of you guys put on the RS6 headlights and had 0 problems.
So can some1 be kind and tell me where can i buy 1 RS6 set of headlights? And what else do i need for them to work perfectly? Or thats it?
Thanks, Roni.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, need help , i have audi a6 with rs6 headlights, but me led burn out, and need need change, maybe you guys know where i can buy couple led for this lights, The lamps are dismantled,check one LED is dead, it must change be new, but I do not know the model. where buy same led.
Sorry for me english

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
My Car is 2006 AUDI A6
I attached aHead light(with LED)of 2010

The image which attached
AUDI A6.jpg

The movent does not have any problem at all
However,there are two errors
"02745-Bulb for Daytime Running Light;Left
006-short to Plus
Freeze Frame
xxxxxxxxxxx
02746-Buld for Daytime Running Light; Right
006-Short to Plus
Freeze Frame
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
The wiring to be worried about
If a color of the wiring of T10a 2pin is usual,it is a different place.
(Biue/White)3pin
please please advise it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2012-07-16_16-57-29_773.jpg

Hi,
I just recently purchased the 2009 or 2010 bi-xenon AFS with LED lights from audiled.eu and am wondering what the two bulbs pictured in my hand are for? The wires are only about 5 inches long and the turn signal, hi-beam, and xenon bulbs are all in place. I don't have a clue where these would go. I asked Adam from audiled.eu and he doesn't speak much english so I can't get a straight answer. Should I just leave these bulbs hanging useless in the headlight unit?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
They look like the sidelights to me?
If they are, maybe they use 2008 lights, unseal the units to put the LEDs in and then reseal...the old sidelights are then the extras that have nowhere to go or they've fallen out if they do get used
I have no idea to be honest as I tried the 2009 facelift lights and it turned out to be a nightmare not to mention a company who deals solely with retrofits on Audi's said it wouldnt be possible (without a whole load of work) to fit them - the ones I need are the RS6 ones. This is in my case coming from xenons with AFS to Xenons with AFS and LED.
IF they fitted the facelift ones, I would lose autolevelling making it illegal + MOT failure. Suffice to say, project was shelved pending £1500 for RS6 units :- )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow thanks for the quick reply. I think they are 2009 or 2010 original OEM led lights from euro but I'm not sure. My 2006 lights have a little spot in the highbeam reflector for what looks like one of these bulbs but the new LED lights do not. Plus, there are two bulbs. I am considering just plugging the lights in and seeing what happens. Any other advice is appreciated.

Who else has purchased from audiled.eu?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Are they cornering lights? but why have two in each housing?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Slider what are the part number of the headlights?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Apparently these bulbs are supposed to just sit in the housing of the headlight and do nothing, they are necessary for the wiring of the LEDs. Sounds odd to me too. I'll get the part numbers today and will post more pictures as they are installed. Thanks for the help.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts