Audi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ppl;

I would like to know if some1 has that diagram because i put Xenon in my A4 2002, and now the regulator doesn't work, with that diagram i can connect the wires to the switch.

Any help will be good.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
The standard 3 position switch will not work with xenons at all. you need to fit the automatic leveling sensors to the front and rear axels. Kufatec sell a complete kit for doing this, i've just ordered one and it costs 299 euros.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi!
Have you any diagram or how to install the alwr for the bi-xenon . I have got all alwr stuff and bi xenon from Kufatec but as the info is in German I can not undertand nothing at all .....maybe you saw somewhere a web page or link to show how to install all this things ...tks.

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
AndresAudiA3 said:
as the info is in German I can not understand nothing at all
Try using the Google translator on the Kufatec webpage that describes the ALWR kit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello good friend! You are there as always !

I got already the goods I know products description and I know what it is .....the big problem is to find out a good installation manual or instructions ...the info they shipped with the products is in German ..( I already asked for it in English ) anyway it is very brief, so if there anything with pictures ...etc and well explained....maybe a web link like our forum ....To give you an idea, I got the alwr ..and do not know where to fit it , rear and front mudguard ? and how and where to set all wires .....
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
AndresAudiA3 said:
I got the alwr ..and do not know where to fit it , rear and front mudguard ? and how and where to set all wires .....
Normally there is one sensor fitted to the front suspension and one to the rear. These tell the ALWR whether the car is higher at the front or rear, and hence what height to aim the headlights.

It would be a bit tedious, but you could type the German from the leaflets you have into the Google text translation tool, one sentence at a time?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you! Yes I can do it, one phrase by one ....but If you give me a PM with your e-mail address I will show you it says nothing ( I scanned the document) ...where to fit the alwr ...there are no drawings ...just said ...install it rear and front bumper ...but how ? what bolts and nuts to use ...how to wire under the chassis ...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I suppose you emailed them for a description in English, did you? If they don't have that, scan the pages and post them here as pictures, I can then help to translate.

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
Of course they have it in english!
Just phone or mail them to get it..
You do realise you have replied to a thread that has been "dead" for over 10 months!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts