Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed WM6 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=298809) on my 8525 and after pairing I was sitting in the car and the BT connection didn't drop for more than 30 minutes (the 8525 was in standby during that time). It got already much better after installing the 2.06 ROM but now with WM6 it seems to be even more stable. Still no provider or signal strength without JetWare but JetWare seems to be working fine on WM6. The vanilla WM6 ROM doesn't include any Cingular customization, the keyboard and button layout is not a perfect match yet. But once Cingular comes out with their own WM6 ROM, everything might be finally working.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is good news. I just downloaded that ROM over the weekend and was thinking of going for it during the next few days. The bluetooth dropping under 2.11 is still not perfect. I had to disable my BT on the phone altogether because it was dropping connections and then I couldn't just pick up the phone and continue talking. Did you experience that?

HTC was supposed to fix the BT stack issue on our 8525's by end of Q1. Nothing yet (!).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.