Audi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've been reading several posts about Kufatec mis-wiring ALL of the RNS-E wiring harnesses.

Has the faqs been updated with the latest wiring corrections that have been found? I'll be receiving my new RNS-E soon and I want to thoroughly check over the harness. If someone has a the diagram of what I need for my particular setup then post it. Here's what I'll have/need:

What I have:
2005 B6 S4
Symphony II w/in dash 6 disc
prewired for Satellite Radio
Bose

What I'll need or want to add:
CD Changer/Phatbox
Telephone Interface (OEM Bluetooth)
Multimedia interface (Blaupunkt ME3 or something similar)

I know several people have had some dead batteries because of what may have been a wire in the wrong spot. So I just want to know that I'm getting the lastest information for my setup.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
IMHO you should really invest in a harness from Ted since you obviously are wanting to install the bluetooth and maybe the dietz 1417 as well. It would be worth a few extra bucks to have him customize and correct your PNP harness at the same time.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I have used around 40 Kufatec harnesses and found everyone of them to be perfect. The ones I have found to be faulty, pin 16-13 etc have not been Kufatec, but I do not know where they have come from as they were shipped with units from my suppliers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts