Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an iPod adapter that also has an AUX-IN for my Satellite radio... and want to be able to control the iPod from my RNS-E, or on the iPod itself.

Is there a quality product like that?

...I wonder if I could route my satellite radio in through the actual SAT functionality... hmmm... maybe? I like my Sportster Replay or whatever because I can timeshift and MEMO songs I like.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey smash,

i have been researching the same thing. i have been told by the guys at enfig that this will work

http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/ICONNECTION_VWR2.html

it is supposed to give you an aux in as well as ipod control (including through the steering wheel) i have yet to get one installed....long story, but i'll let you know if it ever happens. if anyone else has any other suggestions, it would be great to know what the options are.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I read somewhere that new adapter for iPod will be available soon. It will have control from the nav and it will display song list on the screen. If I remember good it will be available within 1-2 months.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I read somewhere that new adapter for iPod will be available soon. It will have control from the nav and it will display song list on the screen. If I remember good it will be available within 1-2 months.
Two weeks. It's allways two weeks, remember, for the FIS Tool that supports CAN, for the V8 Turbo kit, for the MMI iPod adapter...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts