Audi Forum banner

Which bluetooth interface?

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Jne 
#1 ·
Having gained loads of inspiration form this brilliant forum, I'm just about to order the parts for the bluetooth install to connect to my RNS-E.

One dealer says I need 8P0 862 335 E, the other says C is the latest and I reckon it's maybe M that I need. Does anyone have any idea. It's for a 2006 Euro A3 Sportback with VIN 8P56A 130 7**.

#2 ·
You need C or F.

#5 ·
Thanks for the info.

Spoke to another dealer today. He spent a bit more time looking on ETKA and came back and told it me is version M I need. Apparently they won't be available until May though. Nevermind, might take that long to get the cable from Kufatec :wink:

Looks like I've got SW-0450 and HW-071 8P0035192 A

#6 ·
Hi,

I"ve ordered yesterday the F version to replace the A version that was factory installed on the S4 B6 (May 2006) I just bought.

Shall I cancel and get the M instead ? Will it work with my HW 044 (SW 0460) RNS-E ?

Thanks in advance,

Jerome

#8 ·
Get the M - as Mutze says it's replaced the C & F versions.

#11 ·
HX_Guy said:
Great, right when I get BT and the F version...they upgrade to M. :(
That's technology!

You get a new PC, and they start selling an upgraded one.

You get a new phone, and they start selling an upgraded one.

You get a new ..., and they start selling an upgraded one.......

And so on, and so on, and so on, ....

#12 ·
Hi !

finally got an M module installed and VAS5051 programmed by my dealer.

Tel module is : 00533 (33 for french ^^)
RNS-E is : xxxx7xx (didn't wrote down the other numbers)

Now I got the new dialing interface on the TEL menu on the RNS-E. But with my SonyEricsson W900i, there is no contact/calls synch :(

Also there is no BT symbol near the signal strength indicator.

Do you thing some coding might be missing ?

Thanks,

#13 ·
Just went back to code the bluetooth module to 10703 (no voice control) and now I have full synch with my SE W900i :)

In fact the VAS5051 of my dealer was not updated for the 1 setting, and the dealer was using assisted mode so he could not set it up correctely.

'Forcing' the code to 10703 did the trick !

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.