Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The 1417 device gives you one set of RCA type A/V inputs. This is all it does.

The 1280 device allows you to switch off your speed signal to allow you to watch video in motion. This is all this device does.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The product in the picture has the same functionality as the Dietz 1417 but is not a device made by Dietz. It should work the same way but at the end there are allway minor differences. It's like bying the brand name or the Walgreens white box.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NSX JR said:
The 1417 device gives you one set of RCA type A/V inputs. This is all it does.

The 1280 device allows you to switch off your speed signal to allow you to watch video in motion. This is all this device does.
Sorry perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

I am asking for a comparison between the Dietz products (I list the two parts 1417 and 1280 which are required to have video while moving) and the product made by NAVParts that is supposed to do the same thing the two Dietz adapters do.

They are both supposed to allow you to have video and sound while in motion on the built in NAV unit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
The product in the picture has the same functionality as the Dietz 1417 but is not a device made by Dietz. It should work the same way but at the end there are allway minor differences. It's like bying the brand name or the Walgreens white box.
Hmmm, interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.