Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is only my second post as I am a new member of this forum, but I hope that one of you can enlighten me as to what the original trim piece was that is supposed to be located in the area in the photos below as I just purchased this car over the weekend and it looks like the prior owner did some sort of hokey 'do it yourself' cupholder work by removing whatever the original trim piece was and screwing down this aftermarket cupholder 'thing'. I have been unable to find any photos online of what this is SUPPOSED to look like or what is supposed to be here originally. Do any of you know or have a photo?

CAR: 2008 TT Roadster convertible, automatic 6-speed transmission, 2.0L 4cyl

Automotive lighting Automotive design Gas Automotive exterior Metal
Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Auto part Fixture
Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Mode of transport Personal luxury car
Vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part Gear shift

· Registered
2 Posts
This is only my second post as I am a new member of this forum, but I hope that one of you can enlighten me as to what the original trim piece was that is supposed to be located in the area in the photos below as I just purchased this car over the weekend and it looks like the prior owner did some sort of hokey 'do it yourself' cupholder work by removing whatever the original trim piece was and screwing down this aftermarket cupholder 'thing'. I have been unable to find any photos online of what this is SUPPOSED to look like or what is supposed to be here originally. Do any of you know or have a photo?

CAR: 2008 TT Roadster convertible, automatic 6-speed transmission, 2.0L 4cyl

View attachment 2979 View attachment 2980 View attachment 2982 View attachment 2983
My 2008 convertible has a compartment that has the trunk emergency release and a pass through for longer items for skis and stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts