Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2007 US RS4. I have an MP3 player made by Creative called the Zen Vision M. All it has is a line out on it for headphones or speakers, it's 1/8th".

I don't care about controlling it from my steering wheel or dashboard, I just want to get the signal into the system. I have tried the FM transmitter but it sucks, I get static all the time!

I want a minimal install as possible, I do not want to give up the car for more than a few hours.

Any products that I can use to line this MP3 player in? I don't care about giving up my CD player.

What about the iPod interface that Audi sells. I know it won't work with my Zen player, but I would consider that as a worst case scenario and simply buy the iPod.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Well, did you look at the link I posted? If you radio looks like the one in the other thread thne you have a Symphpony II+.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
Well, did you look at the link I posted? If you radio looks like the one in the other thread thne you have a Symphpony II+.
Yeah I saw the link, mine looks nothing like that. Mine looks like the one with the screen and the nav unit. It's standard on the RS4. I think to get it without you need to special order the car that way.

So given that I have the other system, does anyone know what my options are?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
How about load up some SD cards and leave your Zen at home. That way, you'll get the mp3 text on the nav screen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.