Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know that Vagcom codes for adjusting the volume startup level for Radio, TV and Navigation?

Despite me making the volume settings as low as possible on the unit and leaving the unit on low volume when I park up, the Radio and navigation are too loud and the TV is too quiet (I have the volume on the DVB unit set to the max). :-k

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
brucelubbers said:
Does anybody know that Vagcom codes for adjusting the volume startup level for Radio, TV and Navigation?

Despite me making the volume settings as low as possible on the unit and leaving the unit on low volume when I park up, the Radio and navigation are too loud and the TV is too quiet (I have the volume on the DVB unit set to the max). :-k
There are no VAG-COM codes for this.

The navigation level is set using the Sound | Navigation menu.

The radio is set by going into Engineering Mode and going to the screen that shows the volume level near the top, adjust for the volume you want and exit Engineering Mode.

TV - don't know? (Don't have TV).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PetrolDave said:
brucelubbers said:

There are no VAG-COM codes for this.

The navigation level is set using the Sound | Navigation menu.

The radio is set by going into Engineering Mode and going to the screen that shows the volume level near the top, adjust for the volume you want and exit Engineering Mode.

TV - don't know? (Don't have TV).
Thanks Dave.

Accessed Engineering mode, changed the volume level down, exited engineering mode and when I put the ignition on the next time the volume was high again (it really is very loud, it makes you jump!). Tried the process twice more but no change. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
brucelubbers said:
Accessed Engineering mode, changed the volume level down, exited engineering mode and when I put the ignition on the next time the volume was high again (it really is very loud, it makes you jump!). Tried the process twice more but no change. Any ideas?
I'm all out of ideas, anyone else got any?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts