Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,
Let me start by staying I had an awsome experience purchasing the North American Nav system from Haaggie and the Bluetooth system from NSXjr. I recommend both as sellers for anyone in Canada looking to buy this equipment.

In saying that, I had my boss in my car today and she owns a newer model beatle. I don't know what she has in her dash now, but I've got her sold on the Nav and bluetooth system. Has anyone ever installed these units in a beatler before? I'm hoping that since it's the same company, someone has tried and has been successfull in this mod. In any case, let me know either way. Like I said, she would really like to makes these addtions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Cheers.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
There is no space for a double DIN device in a Beetle, is there?

·
Registered
515 Posts
no, definitely no room for a double din in a beetle.. sorry.. one of those aftermarked single din systems with the flip out screen is probably your only option..

next month my turbo bug will be 7 years old and have 105,000 miles on it..

i have a Harman/Becker Traffic Pro installed with custom red & blue LEDs.. it is just a simple turn by turn system..
[siteimg:8f1303b04b]601[/siteimg:8f1303b04b]

shameless plug of my swapped tach/speedo project.. i still need to get a professional custom gauge face made, but havent found the time..
[siteimg:8f1303b04b]602[/siteimg:8f1303b04b]

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well I have it in my VW, but had a double-din space so I'm thinking you're out of luck. It would have to be mounted somewhere else and for that particular car it just doesn't seem worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts