Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my girlfriends B7 A4, the voice commands are telling us to do the opposite of what the screen is telling us. On a couple of occasions the screen has told us to make a right, but the voice command tells us to make a left.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, do you know what caused this and how to fix it?

TIA!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is the problem repeatable? Are you able to make it do it in certain areas?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
AtotheS said:
In my girlfriends B7 A4, the voice commands are telling us to do the opposite of what the screen is telling us. On a couple of occasions the screen has told us to make a right, but the voice command tells us to make a left.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, do you know what caused this and how to fix it?
Several times! Always at the same junctions.

It's not something we can fix by ourselves. The data is incorrect on the DVD so that it displays e.g. a turn right symbol on the DIS but the voice is instructed to say "turn left".

I don't know how to report this ... it's not a mapping error so it can't be reported to Navteq, it's an Audi DVD error - but we don't have any point of contact within Audi to report DVD errors to.

So how DO we report this sort of error???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is good (well not good, but...) to see I am not the only one. I will see if I can replicate at the same location that it happened before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts