Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have an Audi S4 (2004 B6) I installed the RNS-e into my car over a year ago, however I don't have a VAG-Com so I never did the Vag Coding and thus the DIS doesn't work with it. I live in Staten Island, and am in desperate search for someone who can do this for me. I'd greatly appreciate the help and am willing to drive just about anywhere in the tri-state area. Please let me know if there is someone out there that is willing to lend a hand. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
189 Posts
DGuterman said:
Hey, I have an Audi S4 (2004 B6) I installed the RNS-e into my car over a year ago, however I don't have a VAG-Com so I never did the Vag Coding and thus the DIS doesn't work with it. I live in Staten Island, and am in desperate search for someone who can do this for me. I'd greatly appreciate the help and am willing to drive just about anywhere in the tri-state area. Please let me know if there is someone out there that is willing to lend a hand. Thanks a lot.
Not sure if your still looking but you can check out the Archive section here: http://vag-tool.kicks-ass.net for someone near you. the site is still being bult, but should be up and running by the weekend with more features.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts