Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for mine bad english i have a vag com module wit a ross tech cable how do i set mine bluetooth into the vag com where do i start and what code muss i give it i have a4 b6 with a normal steeringwheel and i have a rnse plus navigation

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
xallias said:
sorry for mine bad english i have a vag com module wit a ross tech cable how do i set mine bluetooth into the vag com where do i start and what code muss i give it i have a4 b6 with a normal steeringwheel and i have a rnse plus navigation
The Bluetooth module is address 77.

You need to code the Bluetooth module to 107nn - where nn specifies the language:

11 = German
22 = UK English
33 = French
44 = Italian
55= Spanish

You also need to tell your RNS-E that there is a telephone module by changing the RNS-E coding from something like 30x1xx to 30x7xx (since you have a B6 A4).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PetrolDave said:
xallias said:
The Bluetooth module is address 77.

You need to code the Bluetooth module to 107nn - where nn specifies the language:

11 = German
22 = UK English
33 = French
44 = Italian
55= Spanish

You also need to tell your RNS-E that there is a telephone module by changing the RNS-E coding from something like 30x1xx to 30x7xx (since you have a B6 A4).
thanks for responding i,am gonna try it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts