Audi Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what kind of cable this is ?
this is for a US model car radio from Sony.
but i have no idea what the name is for it.

i need one to temporarly use this radio untill i receive my NAV unit.
but to use this one i need a cable which converts the 3 plugs coming out of the car to this plug which you see in the picture.
it aint a ISO plug which we use over here in EU

any ideas ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts