Audi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ohhh yeah....

I must say this Forum is A LOT better than what we have in Europe (Denmark, UK) and it's a pleasure to be amongst you fine people ;)

Often I have questions in regards to my car (S6 Avant 2001 4B C5) and OFTEN I find the answers here, so it's a pleasure to finally be a member. :)

My biggest worries are if there is a huge difference in European and US models sold models and if so, then what excactly are we talking about? :)

I have owned an Audi S6 Avant TipTr. for 3 months now and I love it. Everytime I walk towards it I smile like a 5 year old at Christmas...

Would I be able to buy parts, electrical parts etc. from The U.S., if needed, and would they fit EVERYTIME? I do know the car is from Germany, our neighbour country, but sometimes changes to cars etc. when shipped overseas (America, Asia etc.) do occur. Are specs. always the same etc.?

Thanx in advance, guys. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
You need to check on ETKA of the part is country specific (e.g the US B7 RS4 has a different front bumper), so there isn't a single it will/won't fit answer.

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you know part number and US parts sellers have them in stock it will always work. However different markets have specific parts, for example headlights. European headlights simply not available here in States. So just do your homework and you should be all good. For US parts I use ecstuning.com and genuineaudiparts.com, however shipping to EU will cost you a fortune.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts