Audi Forum banner

US firmware vs. Euro MP3 FF

1342 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  AudiA4B6US
I just noticed today that with the US firmware I couldn't fast forward through the song with the next track button at the upper right. I think it was possible prior to the US firmware. You can still fast forward using the MP3 control FF.

Just an observation.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
You can on the Euro unit/firmware, but it is really slow, it only goes at around 2x or maybe 3x, and when trying to get say an hour into a dance set it is really annoying.
i know it was possible on the EU, i will check my US over the wknd..

good observation..
On My US Version, you can FF mp3s. It is also quite slow.
Stoodo said:
On My US Version, you can FF mp3s. It is also quite slow.
Makes you happy that you got the "F", does it? I wil check tomorrow what my "broken" C unit does. 8)
AudiA4B6US said:
Makes you happy that you got the "F", does it? I wil check tomorrow what my "broken" C unit does. 8)
The "E" version doesn't do this?
I guess it would, just wanted to say that you didn"t have to mess with different software.

I tried my "C" unit with the US software today and it does do the FF for MP3. But that may not mean anything because my "C" is still messed up (AM is on Euro spec but the rest is US).
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.