Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just updated to 3460.

Lost and corrected the battery charge status problem :D

But lost the VoiceControl - Did anyone experince this problem - and solved it :shock:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
FVA said:
Just updated to 3460.

Lost and corrected the battery charge status problem :D

But lost the VoiceControl - Did anyone experince this problem - and solved it :shock:
If you are sure the Update of SDS was performed correctly I think you should update navigation DVD 2006 with the new 2007 one. :( :shock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
SDS lost

Update has most likely egauged Component Protection on this unit. Sometimes it will happen to DSP module as well on updating. You must go to dealer and have it unlocked. I highly advise not attempting an update at home unless you know how to recode and adapt all modules you are updating. Codings and adaptation values are different for new software. You cannot just put in old codings and adaptations, they must be newly regenerated for the new software. If component protection is not the issue, then you must recheck the old values and update them for the new software. I will try to post a chart of codings and adaptations.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Re: SDS lost

BBC!! said:
I will try to post a chart of codings and adaptations.
Very useful idea :idea:

·
Registered
10 Posts
lost voice control

i have the same problem , your voice module probably went on Component Protection Mode , vag-com your car and check for faults on your voice module.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lost SDS after 3460 upgrade

I have the same problem. I have checked that there is no protection error on the SDS module. Does anyone have a solution other than going to the dealer.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
OK, if you have a telephone and voice control system, turn off the voice control on the telephone

3460 activates SDS on a tel module and clashes with the whole car SDS module.

·
Registered
19 Posts
3640 Voice Control

Can you confirm correct coding for A8 Telephone Module, odd that my A6 worked without complaint. I will go an look at its coding for comparison but it would be nice to know what it should be

·
Registered
19 Posts
SDS Restored after 3460 upgrade

Thanks Craig, my A8 did have voice control enabled on the Tel module, removed it and all working again.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Change the last digits to 00 in VAG COM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts