Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm sorry I'm probably being really thick but can someone tell me definitively whether TMC is now enabled for RNS-E in the UK?

I'm getting very confused having read older posts on the forum and ones about the US 2007 upgrade.

If it is now available, can someone tell me please exactly what I would need to enable it on an older RNS-E unit, and if it isn't whether there is now a date for it to come online.

Many thanks,
Simon.

P.S. I have searched the site and looked at quicklinks but am still confused. Sorry to be thick!

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
bakersimon said:
I'm sorry I'm probably being really thick but can someone tell me definitively whether TMC is now enabled for RNS-E in the UK?

If it is now available, can someone tell me please exactly what I would need to enable it on an older RNS-E unit, and if it isn't whether there is now a date for it to come online.
Yes TMC IS definitely now working in the UK - it saved me getting stuck in queues last week.

All that's needed is to get the new EU 2007 DVD (8P0 060 884 M) and insert it into the DVD drive of the RNS-E.

ALL A3, A4 and RS6 owners in the UK are supposed to be receiving a letter from Audi UK this week informing them of the the FREE warranty upgrade programme for this DVD. If you don't get the letter you are advised by Audi UK to contact your dealer.

The new DVD is supposed to be available in the UK from 22nd January 2007 - but is already available in Europe (and on eBay), which is where those of us who already have it have obtained it from.

·
Registered
18 Posts
bakersimon said:
Hi,

I'm getting very confused having read older posts on the forum and ones about the US 2007 upgrade.

Many thanks,
Simon.

P.S. I have searched the site and looked at quicklinks but am still confused. Sorry to be thick!
It is! My local Audi Parts Dept confirmed on Monday that it will be available to order as of Monday. Today the same Dealer booked my car in for Friday 26th for FOC While I Wait upgrade. I did have to remind them of some of the details from this Forum, but hey we're getting there :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts