Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
All 4E0 and 4F0 devices are for MOST systems in the A6/A8/Q7 and won't work with the RNS-E.

·
Registered
20 Posts
AudiA4B6US said:
All 4E0 and 4F0 devices are for MOST systems in the A6/A8/Q7 and won't work with the RNS-E.
Is there a factory digital tuner for the RNS-E? I want something that will integrate into my car where I don't need a remote at all.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
In Germany you can get DVB-T receivers that get controlled via IMU (similar to how Proxus' DVD player works). But they are not OEM, Audi still doesn't offer a digital TV solution for the A3/A4.

·
Registered
20 Posts
AudiA4B6US said:
In Germany you can get DVB-T receivers that get controlled via IMU (similar to how Proxus' DVD player works). But they are not OEM, Audi still doesn't offer a digital TV solution for the A3/A4.
I still can't believe I've spent what I've spent on a rs4 there is no digital tuner - we've had digital tv in Aus for years.

Sorry not following IMU - is that a 3rd party controller?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Dietz IMU, the succesor of the 1417 that is able to control a few DVD players and DVB-T receivers. There are others but they work similar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.