Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I hope some one on here can help me with my questions, So here goes.
I have just bought a Audi A6 2.0 TDI It has the Nav package with colour screen which i have been told means that the car is FULL MMI, I need this confirming from someone, Anyway the next question i need to ask is I would like to retrofit a TV Tuner I beleive it can be done in the new shaped A6, but has anyone tried?

What Tuner do i buy?
What Aerial system do i need? or have i already got it?
What conecting leads will i need?
Is it best if i go for a DVB/TV ? or di i need both for this?

Also on the console by the Gear lever it says CD/TV, When pressing this only CD comes up, does this mean that i need to reprogram the car (or just the MMI box that is).

I would be very very grateful if somebody can come up with some answers for me.

Thanks for reading my first post I am sure it will be one of many to come as i do love my new A6.

regards Nigel

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I can confirm that it has the right connections. However since I have never installed one personally, I will not confirm absolutely that it will work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must admit, I have been looking at this, I see that i can get it cheap from Ebay, but with no instructions, I am willing to have a go at it in my new A6 but with no instructions this could spell PROBLEMS!!!!!!!, Can anyone confirm that with this version of receiver there is no AUX outputs, or am i wrong in saying that. thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts