Audi Forum banner

TPMS info from Audi

1344 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  NSX JR
Thought you guys might like to see this about the TPMS. I've seen a few posts about attempting a retrofit. Should be easy enough. About 1.2MB pdf file:

http://webpages.charter.net/sheandlee/audiTPMS.pdf
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Interesting reading, it also confirms that this device attaches to the convenience canbus and not the RNS-E infotainment canbus as many people had thought.

Craig
go to know....for us folks with the pre-2002 C5 A6. :)

As I understand it, everthing in pre-2002 Audi is based on the convenience CANbus...and not the infotainment. Which is one of the reasons why we have a clock communication issue between the cluster and the RNS-E. Oh well.

:)
I would love this feature added to my B5 S4! I'd be willing to help out getting something started.
craigyb said:
Interesting reading, it also confirms that this device attaches to the convenience canbus and not the RNS-E infotainment canbus as many people had thought.

Craig
Yes, and also the parktronic system is connected to the convenience CANbus as well.
yup...OEM partktronic is my next mod. I'll be doing some research over the winter on parts, installation etc. Time to dust off the only Bentley manual. :)
TeddyBGame said:
yup...OEM partktronic is my next mod. I'll be doing some research over the winter on parts, installation etc. Time to dust off the only Bentley manual. :)
Are you going to get the rear AND front system.. witih control button in dash?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.