Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost everytime I start my car the previous planned route automatically starts. I know I've stopped my last route because you basically have to if your not going to that destination or the Nav lady will curse at you (ha ha).

I know a few other people have mentioned this same problem but does anyone really have an idea of what's going on with this?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Did you turn Route Guidance off?

srgriff9 said:
That will make her stop talking.

That's what I have done everytime is "STOP ROUTE GUIDANCE" and it still starts automatically almost everytime now when I start my car.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to try a reset (hold down: Radio+Setup) and see if this helps out any.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did a reset (hold RADIO+SETUP) and it still starts up in route guidance almost everytime I start the car.

I really want to get to the bottom of this. As I said earlier its getting very annoying. Does anyone have a idea for combating this?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Try simply clearing out the current route by selecting another region (e.g., North East), then selecting your region again. This should clear out the main navigation route screen so it only shows South East at the top, but nothing for state, city, or address.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.