Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) When the MP3's are in Random mode, next track unfortunately does not randomly choose the next track, it's the next track of the current songlist the song is found.

2) If you click the volume down when navigation is speaking, it turns down the master volume for the navigation speech. I don't like that at all.

I believe the first one is known, anyone else have the second issue?

·
Registered
737 Posts
The 2nd problem is like that on all RNS-E's. Sometimes I like it so it turns down when she's speaking, but then there are times that I forget that I turned down the Nav lady can't hear the next voice guidance.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What I do is just click the volume knob once to kill the nav voice and then turn down the master voice - though I agree it is annoying.

Its worst if you want to turn down the music to listen to Nav Lady, so you turn the knob only to turn Nav Lady down even quieter!!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The MIX mode issue exists in all software versions, let's hope that they fix this in a future software version.

The Euro sw 0330 or higher has a Mute feature where you press the volume once to mute the navi lady for the current announcement. She will be back the next time you need her. There is also a Mute feature for MP3/CD/Radio (one press on volume). To turn the RNS-E off you press twice or press the button longer. All those Mute related features don't exist in the current US software 0110. I guess Audi thinks we in North America don't need this yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.