Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After alot of help from a4ss4abt who took the trouble to KEEP helping me he found the problem with my airbag light all along he suspected my wires on the airbag 12 pin connector where wrong :oops: and sure enough he got it right i had connected wires 5 and 6 up completly instead of isolating them at the plug. :oops: :oops:

so i would like to say a big thank you :D to a4ss4abt for the time and trouble you went to in helping me.

if it were not for people like a4ss4abt this forum wouldnt be the place it is today

i suoi inglesi è molto buoni e la ringrazio ancora per il suo tempo :oops:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
livefour2day said:
After alot of help from a4ss4abt who took the trouble to KEEP helping me he found the problem with my airbag light all along he suspected my wires on the airbag 12 pin connector where wrong :oops: and sure enough he got it right i had connected wires 5 and 6 up completly instead of isolating them at the plug. :oops: :oops:

so i would like to say a big thank you :D to a4ss4abt for the time and trouble you went to in helping me.

if it were not for people like a4ss4abt this forum wouldnt be the place it is today

i suoi inglesi è molto buoni e la ringrazio ancora per il suo tempo :oops:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks Scott I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I really liked how you guys worked together to get this sorted out. This is what makes this forum different.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and i learnt how to speak Italian :lol: :lol: :lol:

this forum is brilliant where would i have got the information to do My RNS E, Bluetooth (craigyb installation) and MFSW nowhere else its a credit to everyone, my Audi dealer cant beleive some of the things i have done to my car they say cant be done

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The only problem comes when you have to sell your car with all these upgrades and Audi Dealer wont recognize them. I was in negotiation last week for a new A6 but finally no agreement because they didn't want to pay all my retrofits. :twisted: :twisted: So I keep my A4 again and Will wait for someone who recognize the right value. 8) 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.