Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of a 2004 A8 On-star to Bluetooth system swap. If anyone is interested on getting rid of the Onstar they don't, and can't use with their newer BT cell phone, and upgrade to BT in their '04 and up A8 let me know and I'll put together some kits.

·
Registered
996 Posts
BBC!! said:
I am in the middle of a 2004 A8 On-star to Bluetooth system swap. If anyone is interested on getting rid of the Onstar they don't, and can't use with their newer BT cell phone, and upgrade to BT in their '04 and up A8 let me know and I'll put together some kits.
Ben,
My buddy just picked up a 2004 A8 (w/onstar) and he would like to swap out the Onstar module for the OEM BT. He also has the v60 phone and cradle under the armrest.

From what I understand, the module's are mostly plug/play...but there is a fair amound of adaptation configurations via the VAG that need to be done.

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Telematics to Bluetooth upgrade for '04 and up A8 vehicl

BBC!! said:

any update on a8 bluetooth setup? my friend is doing 1 today and is having a little trouble with the new bt unit from audi on a 05 with onstar. let me know if you have something avail or can help.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BBC!! said:
I am very intersted a kit. Please let me know what is going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.