Audi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to get tne song names to appear in the cluster display and have the full song name scroll in the standard display? I have an 2006 A4 Cabriolet w/ nav +

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Correct, I don't know if US software >0040 or Euro software >0360 will change this but US software up to 0040 and Euro software up to 0360 don't.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
BTW, the song names appear in the cluster when not in route guidance mode (first 8 characters only though)...

·
Registered
132 Posts
my cluster/FIS only displays "MP3 TP" when I am not in guidance mode... do i need to mess with the settings? Also - how do I get the temp/trip info back on the FIS besides turning off the RNS-E?

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
himnbandit said:
my cluster/FIS only displays "MP3 TP" when I am not in guidance mode... do i need to mess with the settings? Also - how do I get the temp/trip info back on the FIS besides turning off the RNS-E?
Press the reset button on the un derside of the wiper stalk briefly. On each press it will cycle between: DIS off, trip 1, trip 2 and (if guidance is active) route info.

To change the MP3 TP display try checking the MP3 Settings - in CD/TV/MP3 mode press the Setup button.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can change the FIS to display the trip info now but i still cant get the "MP3 TP" to display the song? What should I look for in the settings?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts