Audi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The solar sunroof on my car starts the ventilation system when the light (sun) is strong enough and the temperature is above a certain level.

Is there a possibility to set a different temperature for when the ventilation should start in VAG-COM?

I want the ventilation to start at an higher temperature, as it is today it can start when there are actually no sun, but rain, making the ventilator to blow moist air into the cabin making the windows “fill up†with dew.

·
Registered
39 Posts
as far as I know of my previous A6 with solar roof, ventilation starts at temperature above the desired (driverside) temperature which you have chosen on your climate control.

off-topic: I regret not ordering solar roof again on my new A6 :( awesome function, which you only get to appreciate afterwards...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my car the driver side temperature does not control the ventilator. As long as the day light is strong enough the ventilation starts.

Today we had a stunning 16degC (60degF) here in Norway, and even with the temperature set to 29degC (84degF) the ventilator was running.

So there must be another set-point for this?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't think it is linked to temperature, in the documentation on the solar roof it suggests that it works even in winter.

Its worth switching it off once it gets cooler, there is an option to do this from the SETUP button.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try to reinstall the RNS-D that was originally fitted in the car and see if there are an option in the Setup menu.
The RNS-E that is currently fitted does not have any options in the Setup menu for the solar sunroof.
Todaty it was a few deg above freezing and the vantilator was blowing moist air into the car, making the windows to fog down... Not good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts