Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a B6 avant and 2 weeks ago I retrofit a RNS-E (8E0 035 192 D)with the firmware SW 0100. I'm using a Western Europe 2005 DVD.

I thinking upgrade for the latest firmware (SW0500) or for the sw0460, But I have a doubt: If I get a Western Europe DVD 2006.1 (last version in Europe), the firmware will be upgrade, or it will be necessary something else?

The first problem is that I like to put the RNS-E in Portuguese, but my RNS-E don't have this option. It only have German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.

The second one is that I can't but the time (hh:mm) in the botton of the screen.

Thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
If you insert the 2006_1 DVD it will automatically update your RNS-E to 0460. You could then install 0500 or 0550, both will work with your 2006_1 DVD. Your 2005 DVD will no longer work once you did the update, therefore make sure that you are using an original 2006_1 DVD or a confirmed working backup. And starting with software 0330 you will automatically get the clock at the bottom of the screen. I will refer to the European members here to confirm whether or not Portuguese is a language option in 0460 or newer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sw0460 incluide the option "pause" in mp3, or this option is only avaliable in sw500?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
The pause/mute function got added in EU 0330 (US 0150).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
The pause/mute function got added in EU 0330 (US 0150).
Excelent! :) This options is very useful. I don't understrand why this kind of functions are not available since the first version.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Tag said:
Hi,

I have a B6 avant and 2 weeks ago I retrofit a RNS-E (8E0 035 192 D)with the firmware SW 0100. I'm using a Western Europe 2005 DVD.


The first problem is that I like to put the RNS-E in Portuguese, but my RNS-E don't have this option. It only have German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.


Thank you.

Hi there

In version 0500 there are the following languages to chooce between:

German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese

Regards Per
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
izzwiz said:
Tag said:
Hi,

I have a B6 avant and 2 weeks ago I retrofit a RNS-E (8E0 035 192 D)with the firmware SW 0100. I'm using a Western Europe 2005 DVD.


The first problem is that I like to put the RNS-E in Portuguese, but my RNS-E don't have this option. It only have German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.


Thank you.

Hi there

In version 0500 there are the following languages to chooce between:

German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese

Regards Per
First of all: Happy New Year for all of you!

You are right, but I think the EU DVD 2006.1 will updade my rns-e for version 0460, and I have some doubts if Portuguese is a language option in 0460 version.

And I don't have the files to update the rns-e for 0500.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
izzwiz said:
I have the files to do the 0500 upgrade. PM me your emailadress, if you want me to send them to you.

Regards

Per
Yes, I'd love to receive the files. I sent you a PM with my emailadress.

Thank you for your help! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd like to thanks all for the aswers.

In special to user AudiA4B6US for the prompt anwers and to user izzwiz for the sw0500 update files.

Updating the software (in portuguese)


Et Voilá.... sw0500


And the clock is already in the display. Hehehehe


The girl start to speak in Portuguese, but it sounds strange. The girl that speaks in English sounds much better.... (I don't know if you understand me....) :wink:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top