Audi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded today the torrents version of the 2007 Audi RNS-E Navigation DVD of North America, and once decompressed, it is 5.19gb in size. I looked at my 2006 (which should have less info on it) DVD and it is 7.21gb in size... How can this be, unless there is something missing from the 2007 downloaded DVD, but it seems to work fine!

·
Registered
74 Posts
How about better data compression?

·
Registered
7 Posts
shawnie53 said:
I downloaded today the torrents version of the 2007 Audi RNS-E Navigation DVD of North America, and once decompressed, it is 5.19gb in size. I looked at my 2006 (which should have less info on it) DVD and it is 7.21gb in size... How can this be, unless there is something missing from the 2007 downloaded DVD, but it seems to work fine!
Was already mentionned somewhere in this forum. The data compression is better on the 2007 DVD hence the smaller file size. Don't worry you downloaded the correct version.

·
Registered
22 Posts
dreyfuss said:
shawnie53 said:
Was already mentionned somewhere in this forum. The data compression is better on the 2007 DVD hence the smaller file size. Don't worry you downloaded the correct version.
Excuse my ignorance, but where can you download the 2007 torrent file?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone who has the torrent re-seed, there's like 10 peers with 98.8% shouldn't take long to get one to seed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.