Audi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,I have got problem with engine on A6 C6 type 4F TDI 2005 BLB 140HP / 6 gear after long trip start shaking engine with gearbox (even and gear changer stick) happens between 1700 to 2000 rpm after 2000 all OK only 4,5,6 gear step, VAG nothing - engine OK , if anyone have any idea let me know soon, THX Vladimir-UK

·
Registered
868 Posts
How mahy miles has the car done? if you do alot of urban miles, then you could be looking at a new Clutch. Typically these should not need changing until your in the 80-90K miles. But with urban driving, you will be using the clutch a lot more. I beleive the clutch plate is fixed directly to the Fly wheel, which makes it very expensive. The symptoms you describe are exactly the same as in my old A4. And a Bosch technician said it was most likely to be the Clutch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
True, I had to change mine a month ago....going uphill 35 mph...shifting from third to forth and clutch pedal remained floored...just like that. Lots of Lots of City miles....around 70.000 when it happened. Clutch set hat to be replaced. Audi dealership charged 400$ for "Audi Factory Repaired" Clutch Set. Brand new was around 800$.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys ,I have got problem with engine on A6 C6 type 4F TDI 2005 BLB 140HP / 6 gear after long trip start shaking engine with gearbox (even and gear changer stick) happens between 1700 to 2000 rpm after 2000 all OK only 4,5,6 gear step, VAG nothing - engine OK , if anyone have any idea let me know soon, THX Vladimir-UK
Hi ,urgi. I have the dame problem with my A6 2005 2.0 TDI engine BLB 140 Hp .did YOU solved the problem? What it was?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts