Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a rns-e , and have been reading about sds , have i got this right , my rns-e shows sds in eng mode .. can i use this a voice comands without fitting a bluetooth module , and is the mic in the car or would i have to fit that as a separate option ??

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
paul_2006cab said:
i have a rns-e , and have been reading about sds , have i got this right , my rns-e shows sds in eng mode .. can i use this a voice comands without fitting a bluetooth module , and is the mic in the car or would i have to fit that as a separate option ??
You'll need to fit the microphone and connect it to the RNS-E - it isn't fitted to the car unless you have Bluetooth.

·
Registered
104 Posts
In my A4 I have SDS without BT and it works fine.
Like right suggested from Dave,
you only need microphone to get sds in works.

PS: you need MFSW with PTT button too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got a stearing wheel with track up and down on left with mode button , and vol up and down and a speak button on the right , if i could work out how to post a pic i would put the pic up here , also i did a blow by blow of the fitting that someone might find interesting , the cab is very slightly different from the saloon ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.