Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I press the MODE button on my steering wheel, and the use the scroll wheel to scroll through the phonebook on the DIS, the phonebook only stays on for a couple of seconds at best, and for some reason it goes back to the radio station and before I know it I've changed the radio station 6 or-so times :roll:

I take it that it's not meant to work quite in this way? Or am I simply doing something wrong? It's a retrofit by the way.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well I don't know whether, if you leave it on the phonebook for a good while, it reverts back to the radio station but it certainly doesn't switch back on mine after only a few seconds as I've never inadvertently ended up scrolling through the stations.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Once i hit the Mode button it will display the phonebook name entry and after a few seconds it flashes between the phonebook name and number. it will stay on this untill i hit mode again then it returns to the radio/mp3/cd

is your MFSW a retrofit or was it a factory fit. i think this seems to be a Vag com coding issue, what car is it and what coding if retrofitted have you used.

·
Registered
98 Posts
livefour2day said:
Once i hit the Mode button it will display the phonebook name entry and after a few seconds it flashes between the phonebook name and number. it will stay on this untill i hit mode again then it returns to the radio/mp3/cd

is your MFSW a retrofit or was it a factory fit. i think this seems to be a Vag com coding issue, what car is it and what coding if retrofitted have you used.
Same here. Only goes back to radio after I hit Mode again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts