Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an RNS-e unit in my B5 A4 and I picked up an oem xm tuner today. Anyone made a plug and play adapter or is it still the same process as detailed in nsxjr's write up? Thanks

·
Registered
737 Posts
NO PNP adaptors but I'm sure someone will make you one. You'll have to run some Cat5 wire to the Tuner wherever you put it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the cat-5 for? Haven't really researched a whole lot yet, was just hoping for a harness before I started messing around with it. I see you're in Jacksonville, I'm down in Melbourne.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah, I could help you out if you like. But you'd need to come to Jacksonville.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, sent it to the hotmail address. Here's the text of it:

"Hey Teddy, I'd emailed you a while back about a harness for my XM tuner but I guess you didn't get it. I'm interested in having you put me together a harness for a 2001 B5 A4 with an RNS-e. My car has the Bose system and is wired for the CD changer and I'll be putting the tuner in the trunk in the changer spot. I'd also like to add a bluetooth module at some point in the future. Thanks!

Regards,
Brandon"

·
Registered
996 Posts
hoenlere said:
Yep, sent it to the hotmail address. Here's the text of it:

"Hey Teddy, I'd emailed you a while back about a harness for my XM tuner but I guess you didn't get it. I'm interested in having you put me together a harness for a 2001 B5 A4 with an RNS-e. My car has the Bose system and is wired for the CD changer and I'll be putting the tuner in the trunk in the changer spot. I'd also like to add a bluetooth module at some point in the future. Thanks!

Regards,
Brandon"
PM sent. talk to you soon. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts