Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you can select the route that you will follow on the map, is there any way to see the turn list/road list when doing so? I cannot tell what I need to when making the choice. All I see is the blue route and that's not enough...

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know how to turn on the "turn list", but is there a way to see the list when selecting the route that the system will be following.

You do know that the system gives you more than one choice, you select, and then the guidance starts...? It's when making that choice that I would like to see the turn list.

·
Registered
142 Posts
jester7677 said:
I know how to turn on the "turn list", but is there a way to see the list when selecting the route that the system will be following.

You do know that the system gives you more than one choice, you select, and then the guidance starts...? It's when making that choice that I would like to see the turn list.
ah, ok, I understand what you want................I don't think that is possible :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the most important thing to know when passing from CT to PA or NJ. Some of the roads in that route can be brutal...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only thing that I can come up with is to make a selection, and if the turn list is not what you want, cancel, and start again.

Boooooooooo

·
Registered
142 Posts
When in route selection mode, I found out you can select a certain route, then press Nav Info (left/bottom) and then press Route (right/upper) en select route list, here you can see the route that this selection follows.

A pity is, when you think this is not the right route to go, you have to go back a few clicks to select an alternative route.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts