Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Kufatec RNS-E loom some time ago and have been running the RNS-E happily ever since..

I've now decided to add a bluetooth adaptor, but stupidly didn't order my RNS-E Kufatec loom with phone support. :oops:

Anyone know what is involved in adding the bluetooth (aside from buying a new RNS-E loom) to this setup?

Obviously I'll buy the associated bluetooth antenna, microphone and wiring loom, just wondering the best way to adapt it to my existing RNS-E loom..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Alister,

Been away n busy etc etc...
update on my bluetooth intsalll

I now have everything i need, (originally ordered the Kufatec harness with phone support), got the Kufatec bluetooth wiring loom, and u already know about the Unit.

I've organised for Euroclass to order in the antenna and Mic, and they will do the install for me tomorrow (Tuesday 25/7). Also dropping in a rear sway bar off an S4 into my car.

Will let you know how it goes.

Camel_S3 (Matt)

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
You don't neet a new harness, just a couple of repair wires. Check out http://www.nsxjr.com/docs/RNStoSym2.pdf for details but it's basically getting the mute wires from the Quadlock connector to the phone interface. IIRC it's 000 979 021 for the Mute wire in Connector D pin 11 and for NF+ and NF- in Connector C12/C6.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts