Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these the all the correct part numbers that only US Audi Dealers can get?

8E0 035 192 E Audi A4 North America (B7, MY 2005.5)
8E0 035 192 F Audi A4 North America (B7, MY 2006)(*)
8E0 035 192 J Audi A4 North America (B7, MY 2006, with SDS)

The reason I'm asking is that my dealer is going to see if he can get one thrown in on the deal I'm working on my 2005 B5 S4, and he wanted some part numbers. I told him that the part numbers aren't going to reference to the B6, but they "will work, trust me".

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
todd1010 said:
....my dealer is going to see if he can get one thrown in on the deal I'm working on my 2005 B5 S4, .....
I think you are referring to B6....2005 is B6 not B5

Yes they are correct US numbers.....but not necessarly "only" dealers can get them...I had E and J units few times, I saw Haggie and others have too from time to time, but there is not a lot of people interested to pay more for basically same functionality.

It is easy of course get them from dealership because they should have it shipped directly from AoA, but expect to pay some serious $$$. Last time I checked my dealer asked $3500 for US unit.

If you know someone in part dept. try them or VW dealer, They should be able get it cheaper but not much cheaper ;)

just for your information, usual price for NAV package when you buy a car with it is around $1900 so I hope he will give you at least that price ;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I meant B6 not B5, just a typo.

I know I can get them elsewhere other than the dealer, but I'm giving the dealer those part numbers so he can see if he can include one in the deal.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
todd1010 said:
Yeah, I meant B6 not B5, just a typo.

I know I can get them elsewhere other than the dealer, but I'm giving the dealer those part numbers so he can see if he can include one in the deal.
If he will be able to get you deal for $1900 or less, this will be good deal.
You can ask him how much they charge for this as a package.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to get the RNS-E thrown into the deal with the car. So I shouldn't be paying for anything. I'm sure he'll say that he can't throw it in, but it can't hurt to ask. Especially if I can get it for under that amount you mentioned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts