Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as it says..theres absolutely no sounds when the cars cold..thent he sound suddenly comes back on when the cars warmer...i've searched but besides "cold problem..." or "cold start" i duno what else I can use as search... anyone know whats wrong? thanks!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Very unusual, never seen such an issue before. Your old radio was fine? What about any faults logged? What car (model/year/Bose) and what part number is the RNS-E?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how could i forget..its a 05.5 B7 A4..with Bose..i'm not actually sure if it's the RSN-E ...i'm thinking it's my sound actually...cause even the radio doesnt...infact NO SOUND works..and i hear clicking noises..

i don't have any logs ..ic ould check for part number though..I brought it in to the dealer a while back and they said they updated sth..and at that point it was actually okay...but it's doing it again

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I would put the radio back in and see if the same still happens. If it does then see the dealer to fix it. There were some issues in the past with Bose but none that woudl be similar to yours. And it's were hard to track down an issue if you have to many variables.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.