Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
1st: I would like to introduce myself; I'm Mario and live in Austria, Europe and will soon be a Audi (Nav+) owner. 8)
2nd: I have tried to find a video link to how the navi looks when it's in full action, searched on google too with no luck. I been lurking around in the forums now for about two weeks, reading up a lot and spending endless hours on here, just surfing and feeding myself with all the great info! Props on forum and great community. :D
To my surprise i have not found one video -post/link where the NAVI+ is shown in action (only pics).

In regards to all the info i got about the Audi and NAV+, I ordered a A3 Sportback past Monday (with navi). But one dealer had no NAVI plus for display at any of his cars, so i went to another dealer which showed me the Navi+, but only for about 1 min. Also the test drive car i got only had the concert radio, that was certainly not enough. :cry:
So i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find one or could post one up, please :)

I'm very interested in adding the TV feature and DVD movie playback, so i'm glad i found this site.

ps- if there is one already sorry for the post, could you link me to it?

Thanks for taking your time & readin this ^^

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PROXUS said:
not sure if this will help you or not but I took few pictures of basic functionality:

http://www.navplus.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2083

I don't believe video like that exist (never saw one)
:shock: Amazing, quick reply. :D

Yes, it is very helpfull, thanks!! All i want to do is get an idea of how the whole thing looks like and functions. To be honest im really desperate while waiting those 7 weeks till the car gets here, so i want to know "stuff" before hand to make the wait shorter (probably works agaisnt me, since i'll see what im missin out on :roll:).
Anyhow i don't see why Audi doesn't really promote their navi system more, i couldn't find anythign specific about it on the net, nor at the dealer. No brochures or info :cry:.

Damn, now i regret not ordering the Bluetooth too. :oops:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would a Sony Ericsson w800i work with it??
It's a BLUETOOTH capable phone but as i looked through here i saw that there was a list of "compatible" mobiles for the audi bluetooth set....my mobile wasn't in the list :cry:

In case this is the ÃœBER noob questions, sorry... :oops:

Update:Nvm Found the search button and found my answer. http://www.navplus.us/forum/viewtopic.php?highlight=w800i&t=1196

1 - 7 of 7 Posts