Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all....

I have got a rns-e unit part number 8P0 035 192 which i understand is a 2004 model , but i cant get the engineer mode to work....

Am i doing something wrong i have followed the instructions on this forum but cant seem to get it working ?????

I press the Nav button , leave about 5 secs, then left button for 5 secs and then right as per the instructions........??

Cheers
Clive

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
you dont have to leave any time between pressing nav and then the upper left soft key. also, try holding for seven seconds instead to make sure you have held it long enough.

you dont have to hold down the nav key for any time, just press and release then go on to the other keys.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NSX JR said:
you dont have to leave any time between pressing nav and then the upper left soft key. also, try holding for seven seconds instead to make sure you have held it long enough.

you dont have to hold down the nav key for any time, just press and release then go on to the other keys.

That did the trick .....
Cheers for your help.....

Clive

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
I count to 10 while I'm holding the buttons (one thousand, two thousand, etc...). That always works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts