Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a lot of the posts and am still somewhat confused...seems there is always an extra step people are saying you need done...IE there are a few different ways to do it. I have a RNS-E type "c" just installed and I want to update it to USA spec...anybody in the LOS ANGELES have expertise in doing this, and has the VAG tool? Please let me know.

Ben S.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
if you send me the info from your engineering mode screen, I can create an update cd for you and include specific instructions on how to use it. There will be a small fee to compensate my time, materials, and shipping costs of course. You will most likely need VAG to accomplish the flash over to true 0150.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey 'NSXjr' - I've already bought the discs from you. I guess I was asking if anybody in the LA area had a VAG tool to do the update. I guess I could always take it to the dealer, but they seemed a bit clueless when I asked them about doing this...muttered something about it not being possible to do this type of retrofit into my B6 A4...they might be able to do it if I'm very concise with my instructions though.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
TheBen said:
I guess I could always take it to the dealer, but they seemed a bit clueless when I asked them about doing this...muttered something about it not being possible to do this type of retrofit into my B6 A4
A typical dealer response - clueless and wrong!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts