Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people.
Thanks for a great forum.
I was dumb anough to buy a 2007_1 dobble DVD set from Ebay but when i got it i found that there was only 1 dvd, and that was ofcourse the one containg Western Europe (CD1) :evil:

I sertanly dosent feel like buying a new set to get the CD2, and the jerk of Ebay isent answering...
Would one of you kind people like to share the CD2 with me? Maybe as a torrent, or i am willing to pay for the dvd and mail...
:shock:

Best summer regards! :)

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
2004NorwayA4 said:
I certainly don't feel like buying a new set to get the CD2, and the jerk of Ebay isn't answering...
Register a "non delivery" with eBay (and PayPal if you used them) and see if you can force him into refunding your payment.

Since the 2007 DVD is a set of 2 he appears to have misdescribed what he was selling.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PetrolDave said:
Register a "non delivery" with eBay (and PayPal if you used them) and see if you can force him into refunding your payment.
Been there - done that. The users is no longer a ebay member and seems like he have used a john dow name...I have spoken to the norwegian police but with no luck... I am just hoping that some is willing to help a needy guy out now! :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
2004NorwayA4 said:
Just to inform you...

DVD1 = Western Europe :x
DVD2 = Central East Europe :wink:
Already been posted here several times ...

·
Registered
578 Posts
2004NorwayA4 said:
Hello people.
Thanks for a great forum.
I was dumb anough to buy a 2007_1 dobble DVD set from Ebay but when i got it i found that there was only 1 dvd, and that was ofcourse the one containg Western Europe (CD1) :evil:

I sertanly dosent feel like buying a new set to get the CD2, and the jerk of Ebay isent answering...
Would one of you kind people like to share the CD2 with me? Maybe as a torrent, or i am willing to pay for the dvd and mail...
:shock:

Best summer regards! :)
I have the DVD... 8) PM me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts