Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since everyone has seen the RNS-E and it's installation process I will spare you the bandwith.

But, if you are not familiar Scott Fiesinger and his company Rival Motorsport you should become acquainted. The customer service that I experienced from Scott was was first class to say the least.
I am very pleased how this transaction was performed. I had quite a few questions for Scott, which he gladly took his time and answered everyone. In total I am sure that we talked for a cumulative time of 2 hours on multiple occasions. I will definitely be doing business with Scott and his company in the future.

I would invite anyone who is on the fence about purchasing an RNS-E unit to not hesitate any longer. This unit is so nice and it really makes the factory Bose system sound really great! Everytime I get in the car and play with the RNS-E I am impressed all over again...

Scott, keep up the great work and I look forward to watching Rival Motorsport mature into a company that is synonymous for quality products and top notch customer service.

-John Cunningham

·
Registered
49 Posts
I didn't purchase my RNS-E unit from Rival, but one of the company's employees who goes by the handle A4Jared on Audiworld installed my unit - for free - and also recoded the the dash for me. Great guy and went above and beyond the call of duty to help me on the install. He even swapped out my old XM module for me. I can tell you that his unit looked exactly as my unit did, and his wiring harness looked to be better packaged than mine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
DuchenbageN said:
Well since everyone has seen the RNS-E and it's installation process I will spare you the bandwith.

But, if you are not familiar Scott Fiesinger and his company Rival Motorsport you should become acquainted. The customer service that I experienced from Scott was was first class to say the least.
I am very pleased how this transaction was performed. I had quite a few questions for Scott, which he gladly took his time and answered everyone. In total I am sure that we talked for a cumulative time of 2 hours on multiple occasions. I will definitely be doing business with Scott and his company in the future.

I would invite anyone who is on the fence about purchasing an RNS-E unit to not hesitate any longer. This unit is so nice and it really makes the factory Bose system sound really great! Everytime I get in the car and play with the RNS-E I am impressed all over again...

Scott, keep up the great work and I look forward to watching Rival Motorsport mature into a company that is synonymous for quality products and top notch customer service.

-John Cunningham
Thanks John, glad I could be of some service!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts