Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi .
I was just wondering if anyone know witch pin number in Rns-e is for when I drive on night I can not se witch buttom I should press I dont have any lights

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Lights are activated by CAN BUS, so no particluar Pin is used, if your unit is not wired for can bus then you are missing lights and ignition. If it is wired correctly, I suspect your front panel may be broken.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI
I have remove the CLK wire from Pin12 of T32c and I reinstall into Pin 5 (CAN H ) of T32c.
and i remove the DATA wire from pin 13 of T32 C and reinstall into pin 6 (CAN L ) of T32 nothing happend .
i have rns-e adapter with 2 separate cable in D power Conecter Number 9 and 10 i have testit to put T32 in the pin 5 (CAN H) and in the pin 6( CAN L) is turning ON and i pres the cod ok and ighets work after 2 seconds is
turning /OF all RNS-e.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You have to also move pins in the connector behind your radio. Pin 8 to 7 and pin 9 to 12 in your 20-pin connector I.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for answer ,,
yes i have 1 black conecter with 20 pinsin mya car and 1 Red conecter with 20 pins in the RNS-E adapter, bat itis no cable in pins 7 or 12 in the red conecter (adapter) maybe i have wrong cabler ..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi.
my car is Audi A6 mod 2001 avant audi simphony 1 now RNS-E
everything work very god but no the light on the buttons when i conecting 2 wires from (D: Power Connector) pin number 9 and 10 in the rns-e adapter to the CAN_H and CAN_L behind instrument in the grey connectors in the pin 5 and 6 it dosent work the RNS-E its turning off
if i bye 1 rns adapter with CAN BUS emulator will the light work /

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Did you code the cluster #17 channel 62 to make it aware of a CAN connected device? What is the current value in there?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
No need for can bus emulator, just check connection of your CAN HIGH and LOW wires and connect GALA wire from pin 3 (blue connector).

when you have problem with nav going into security mode just close your car for 10-20 minutes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you for the answer.
Is the blue connector in the car or in the rns adapter?
Everything works ok, but it turns itself off after 30min. Why does the the system turn itself off when I connect the 2 wires from the RNS adapter to CAN H and L behind the instrument panel?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts