Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to this site I will say the best on the net great site. I am trying to get retrofitted Tv Tuner to my vehicle B7 S4 Cabriolet. I have managed to locate a Tuner part number 4DO 919 146 B which has a large cable coming out with a plug at the end. I really need to know what else is needed to retrofit and if there is anyone out there that can do work, all help appreciated.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The "B" tuner does not work with the RNS-E, you need a "C" tuner for the RNS-E.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tv Tuner C

AudiA4B6US said:
The "B" tuner does not work with the RNS-E, you need a "C" tuner for the RNS-E.
Thanks for that info can you believe no one has told me this before coming to this site. Any suggestions on where to look as want to go oem also where does the tuner go on B7 Cab.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Don't know where it is mounted in the cabriolet but in the sedan it located in the left side of the trunk. I have also no idea how the antennas would be mounted in your car because you don't really have the rear windows the other models have.

You can see the "C" tuner once in a while on ebay.de but they are rare since nobody orders them anymore (with Germany switching to digital TV only it won't work that well).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C Tuner

AudiA4B6US said:
Don't know where it is mounted in the cabriolet but in the sedan it located in the left side of the trunk. I have also no idea how the antennas would be mounted in your car because you don't really have the rear windows the other models have.

You can see the "C" tuner once in a while on ebay.de but they are rare since nobody orders them anymore (with Germany switching to digital TV only it won't work that well).
Hi ya found item 4E0 910 146 C i hope that is the correct number, now need to find out where antenna is on Cabriolet.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
A 4E0 tuner is for the A6/A7/Q7 MMI only, it won't work with the RNS-E. You are looking for a 4D0 919 146 C or D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.