Audi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 A8 and I just replaced my MMI controls with one from a salvage yard. The replacement has the "START/STOP" buttons and I am wondering what wouldbe needed to make them functional?

·
Registered
21 Posts
When I finish It , I write a short manual , but now I don't have time , I have still 2 doors left , luggage and rear bumper. ;-(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow! You are ambitious. I only want to make keyless start possible, I am not going to do the keyless entry with the door handles. Will just the START/STOP function be fairly easy to accomplish? Add a module and VAG COM the car?

·
Registered
21 Posts
wow! You are ambitious. I only want to make keyless start possible, I am not going to do the keyless entry with the door handles. Will just the START/STOP function be fairly easy to accomplish? Add a module and VAG COM the car?
You must change both keys and mount one or two aerials in middle console, but you will have many errors in 05 module ;-)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Have somebody something about Keyless retrofit in D3? I search pin description from Keyless module, both plugs. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts