Audi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Not been on here for while, Still got teh Q7 and enjoying it with no probs. I decided to fit my heated rear seats which I've had for over a year in storage now that the weather is cold. I purchased the retro fit cable from Kufatec but they came with no instructions, i emailed them and they said they don't provide fitting instructions for the Q7. How weird why sell the cable then???
Below is a photo of the cable. It has 4 wires i must connect somewhere. 1 says steady plus so i have connected this to the fuse box in the correct location with a 20 amp fuse. 2nd says masse which i have connected to ground since it comes with a round ground connecter. 3rd wire says Grey which i don't know a and fourth i'm not sure either. Has anybody done this retrofit? or could help in any way. Do i connect the grey wire to Control Head? If so what pin no. what coding do i need to do. I can't find my Elsawin disc so a bit stuck on wiring diagrams etc.
Any help will be much appreciated. Below is the photo of the retrofit cable.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The black plugs have been connected to the seats at one end and the control switches on the rear of the center console. So just the 4 wires???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts