Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am not up to date on this whole thing so all i need all the help I can get. I have the RSNE itself. I work for audi and replaced it because one of the buttons was wearing off. I have an 01' A6 4.2. I have no harness. First question where do i get the harness. Second question (remember i dont know all of these terms) I want bluetooth what is needed to make that work. So, how do i get my rsne to work in my a6. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
This can be found in the quicklinks as suggested above...I have written a complete install guide exactly for your situation. It is available on my website.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NSXJR is there any way that you would be willing to sell me the bluetooth mic, bluetooth antenna, plug and play harness (as if i was buying the whole kit from you), and a gps antenna. I just want this install to be as simple as possible for me. I want bluetooth for sure but dont really want to drop 800.00 right now. So let me know if that is possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.