Audi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i followed this diy to use a B7 key with my B6 s4, and programmed key with vag com. worked great. reprogrammed all 3 of my remotes including the new b7 one. they all work great. i take apart b7 key to insert immobilizer, put it back together....and now the b7 remote does not work... both other remotes still work. i am stumped. anyone have an idea?

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
i take apart b7 key to insert immobilizer, put it back together....and now the b7 remote does not work...
A key cannot work without the immobiliser module in place, so I don't understand what you did.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i programmed the remote with vag com. then opened up remote and installed my immobilizer, to make the key work with the car. then reassembled, and my remote wont work

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
i programmed the remote with vag com. then opened up remote and installed my immobilizer, to make the key work with the car. then reassembled, and my remote wont work
An Audi key contains a "block" to work with the Audi immobiliser system. Are you saying that you have an extra (non-Audi) immobiliser?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts