Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I AM NEW IN THE FORUM HAVE A PROBLEM.
I HAVE INSTALLED THE BLUETOOTH IN RNS-E
BT "D" and RNS-E "D",
I TAPE-WORM PREINSTALACION OF TELEPHONE OF FACTORY

MY PROBLEM IS THAT IT(HE,SHE) DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE SWITCHBOARD BT THE VAG-COM. ADRESSE 77

FOR THAT?

THE TELEPHONE WORKS, BUT I DO NOT KNOW IT(HE,SHE) SEES IN THE FIS

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IT(HE,SHE) HAS TO REMOVE THE ANCIENT SWITCHBOARD OF TELEPHONE OF FACTORY? THE TWO "CONFLICT" ??

THE TELEPHONIC TELEPHONE DIRECTORY I DO NOT KNOW HE(SHE) ADDS
NOKIA 6280

THANKS YOU ESPAIN

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
First, writing all caps is like yelling, not a good idea.
Second, opening multiple topics does get you an answer faster. The opposite is simetimes true. If you have more information, comments, questions, add them to your original topic.

The picture shows your RNS-E, right? If so, it shows it being connected to the Bluetooth interface and seems to be working. Correct? I'm not clear what your problem is.

If you are trying to access the (new) Bluetooth intefrace with VAG-COM or similar and if you have an older phone interface still installed then yes, you have to disconnect the older phone interface first because both are communicating on the same address. You should have checked first what the part number of the older interface was. In some cases it is a simple plug an play upgrade without the need for new wires.

You can see what all the pins do at http://www.navplus.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100

1 - 2 of 2 Posts